My clients have used my strategies to command salary increases worth hundreds of thousands to millions of francs or euros over the course of their career? Would you like me to run you through the game plan they used…Absolutely for free?
Let's talk about RESULTS for a second:
Every day, my clients are enjoying promotions and raises as a result of their negotiating skills:
· The EUR25,000 annually added to their job offer…
· The 11% salary increase at their annual review (at a time of salary freezes at their company)…
· The 20% better salary offer (plus 5 days of holidays!) in that new role…
But their results aren’t all financial. They also report:
· The awesome new project they were asked to lead by their manager after discussing this during their salary review…
· The respect they visibly earned from their managers after standing up for themselves…
· The sense of pride they feel when they know they are being paid what they’re worth…
· How their relationships with the people around the improved after they started having those difficult conversations where they asked for what they needed, wanted and deserved…
The only question you need to ask yourself is: "Am I really earning what I’m worth?"
If you’re not sure, I’d like to share with you how my clients are getting these results – for free.
Here's how it works...
Right now, you're probably stuck on one of these three things...
You are pretty sure that you’re not paid market value for all that you bring to the table. Perhaps you didn’t negotiate your job offer when you started this role, and now regret that because you know you should be earning - a lot - more.
You are getting amazing results for your employer. But somehow this isn’t recognised by your boss - you are overlooked for cool projects and promotions.
You need more flexibility in your work hours to keep your sanity, with all that you juggle in one day. But you don’t know how to ask so that you get that flexibility, without your commitment being questioned.
The good news is that whichever one of the above sounds most like you, I can show you a plan that will help you make it a reality...
...and I will do it for FREE.
Here's how to get my help (did I already mention it’s for FREE, ha?):
I've set aside some time to speak to you over the next few days.
We'll get on the phone/ Skype for about 45 minutes. On that call, I’ll lay out a plan to help you do ANY or ALL of the 3 things I mentioned above. This plan is going to help you get ready to negotiate your salary and benefits up to what you need, want, and deserve.
It's a bold promise... But after enabling many clients to do exactly that (and so much more!), I feel comfortable making it.
The plan we craft together will be SIMPLE and CLEAR. Though I have studied the technicalities of effective negotiation thoroughly, I hate knowledge for knowledge sake. It needs to WORK. And my plan does. And I know that if we work together, and you stay coachable, resourceful and work hard, there is NO limit to what you can achieve with your negotiation skills.
This invitation is going out to my entire client list right now, so as you can imagine, it's going to create a big response. That's why I need you to read this next part carefully:
This is NOT for everybody. I'm VERY picky about who I'll speak with, and I have a strict (but reasonable) set of criteria that needs to be met in order for us to proceed:
1. Need to be great at your job, so that your request for a higher salary is supported by your results. If you bring amazing value to your company and you simply want to be recognised for all that you bring to the table, let’s talk.
2. You MUST take responsibility, be coachable and willing to step out of your comfort zone. If you’re not willing to step up and do new, unfamiliar things, this is NOT for you. Maintaining a 100% client success rate is VERY important to me.
That's it - if you meet BOTH of those requirements, we're good.
So, here's what I want you to do next. Head over to my calendar on www.womeninnegotiation.acuityscheduling.com and grab whatever appointment time works for you. Then you'll be taken to a quick application form. It's very fast and unobtrusive - I just need to know what your current take on negotiation is and what you want to accomplish.
The initial call will go 45-60 minutes, and it will be the BEST time you have ever spent working towards being paid what you’re worth – I promise.
WARNING - TIME IS A FACTOR!
This invitation is going out to my entire email list, and there is only so much time available in the schedule. It's physically impossible for me to work with more than a handful of people, so it is FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED.
If you feel like this is the right opportunity for you, find a time click on this link: www.womeninnegotiation.acuityscheduling.com, and find a time that works for you, leave your application, and let's chat!